Products
Manufacturers
HISTORY
 

The company was established in 1957 as a personal company with its Head Office in Fidiou Street in Athens, operating as a family company until todαy. The company moved to Kanigos Street and from there to Kavalas Avenue in the mid '60s, where it remained until 1990.

Since 1990 TSEKOURAS S.A. is housed in privately owned facilities with a covered area of 1500 square meter in Iera Odos in Athens and of 2500 square meter in Kalochori Thessalonikis, whith complete workshops, spare parts, warehouses and offices.

A landmark in the company's history is the acquisition  of Putzmeister and Liebherr distributorships since the middle of the '60s. Since 2000 the company's activities extended in other product areas, such as undercarriage components, cutting parts, teeth etc., filters and other spare parts for earth moving machines.